A Place To Store Some Stuff

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Radio shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Radio shows   Mon 10 Apr 2017, 9:14 pm

Please listen to these shows when you have the time. I would like to know if you are already aware of this issue and your thoughts on it.

The topic is U.S. Citizenship

In Defense of Humanity w/ AL Whitney Hour 1– April 8, 2017

click here

In Defense of Humanity w/ AL Whitney Hour 2 – April 8, 2017

click here

also

The Ralph Winterrowd Show w/ Ralph Winterrowd – March 12, 2017 Hour 1

click here

The Ralph Winterrowd Show w/ Ralph Winterrowd – March 12, 2017 Hour 2

click here

The 14th Amendment ... Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

click here...Legal Information Institute...Cornell University Law School

The first sentence states...

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside."

This tells me that we have "Dual Citizenship," both U.S. and State Citizenship...yet all we ever hear or know about is our U.S. Citizenship, never our State Citizenship. Instead we are told / taught that we are "Residents" of (The State of) Alaska. There must be a difference, what are they?

The next point of interest are the words "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof."

This tells me that there are Citizens that are NOT 'subject to the jurisdiction thereof.' Who are these people?

Am I reading this right? I would appreciate your thoughts / knowledge on this topic.

As this is a Constitutional topic I have included this link to a page that has several legal resource links that may be helpful.

click here

Thank You
Back to top Go down
http://myonlinehangout.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Radio shows   Tue 03 Oct 2017, 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
http://myonlinehangout.forumotion.com

Radio shows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1